Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Reading Material

A few months ago I decided to subscribe to some magazines to provide reading material during the winter and the pandemic. Something to look forward to. I had a free offer for Southern Living (can't remember how that came about) and a $6 offer for Midwest Living. They finally sent me some issues to peruse.


The Midwest Living came with some recipe booklets. I doubt I will find much of interest to me. I don't try new recipes very often anymore. I have yet to look them over, however.


 After a rainy night, we have lots of sunshine this afternoon. I plan to do online grocery shopping with pickup tomorrow or Friday since I still have some cold symptoms. I saw in the Fort Wayne newspaper that Meijer is going to be offering free pickup during the holidays with a $50 purchase. It says no membership required. I may look that over in November/December since they have non-food items that might make good gifts. I will need to see if those type of items can be included.





No comments:

Post a Comment