Monday, October 19, 2020

Operation Christmas Child 2020

 I chose this year to build a box online for Operation Christmas Child. It was easier than going to stores to find items. It was not as satisfying though.

Grace Village collects items all year long to fill boxes in November before the deadline. I could have participated in that. They always choose a younger age group. I could have helped fill the boxes, but right now I am not allowed inside the main building. There are at least two positive COVID cases in independent living now.

Since I am not attending my church in person, I would have had to find a way to deliver a finished box. It was just simpler to go the online route.

I do wonder how they will get permission to deliver boxes during the pandemic. They do try to use local Christians and organizations, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment