Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Indiana Antique Mall

 I had such a pleasant afternoon. After lunch, I went to the Indiana Antique Mall on Highway 30. It is closing for good mid-November. The vendors set their own discounts; some none, others 10, 20, 30, 50% off. I ended up buying 3 items from the same booth at 30% off. A woven purse, an apron, and a group of 5 magazines tied up in a bundle. I only paid 70 cents for the magazines, and I am anxious to peruse them for my decorating folders. 








I hope the lady with the Lang calendars marks them half off. Right now they are only 20% off. She usually advertises in the local newspaper. I will keep an eye out for any discounts.

In the next few days I will share my walk in the warm but breezy afternoon. Tomorrow will be rainy and colder; I took advantage of one of our nice days. 

I have Boston Market chicken pot pies in the oven. I have never tried that brand before. We'll eat them with some biscuits and apple butter (that we bought at Doud's). Meanwhile I am working on another jigsaw puzzle. 
I will stick with Stouffer or Marie Callendar for the pot pies.

Oh, I saw a titmouse, nuthatch, and a junco at the feeder today. The first junco of the season.

Enjoying autumn immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment