Friday, March 5, 2021

Second Shot

 I received my second Moderna shot Wednesday afternoon. I have a sore arm that is easing now two days later. I have felt very tired. I don't habitually take an afternoon nap, but I believe I will shortly. I had a two-hour nap yesterday and went to bed about half an hour earlier than usual. 

We will start eating in restaurants again. In a few weeks, we will attend our church service in person. The Grace Village choir director really wants me to come back. She needs more altos. I told her I would think about it now that I am inoculated. Still not confident that singing in a choir is a good idea. 

 Once my brother-in-law gets his second shot, we will probably have a family get-together in April to visit and to play games. All of the family in the immediate vicinity will have had the vaccinations. We praise God that we did not become ill with COVID this past year. 

The vaccination location is just off of Highway 30. When I left there Wednesday I went to Martin's to pick up a few grocery items; I especially was looking for tulips. They are a bit droopy today as they open.



No comments:

Post a Comment