Saturday, February 27, 2021

Seasonal Flow

 It is almost March and we have warming temperatures and sun this weekend. It hints at the coming spring.


A shrunken melting snowman says goodbye to winter.


This leaf never left the tree. No goodbye here.




We may get some more snow, but probably not enough to make the pond freeze over again.



This family had another nice mailbox cover this year. This is my first time to walk past their house since November. I imagine the wintry cover will be coming off soon. I'm glad I had the chance to see it.



Very little green vegetation showing yet. This pruned shrub is surrounded with painted rocks probably from the Art Sessions at Grace Village. They will likely remain through the coming seasons.

The sun the past few days has cheered things up. My daffodil shoots enjoy the warmth. They are growing. The grass has greened up also. Bit by bit the seasons flow into one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment