Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Bunnies

 I added two more daffodils to my inside bunch and put them in a different container. I still have about 3 dozen blooms in the patio plot. 



Besides the Godiva chocolate bunnies, I put out my Spring Time centerpiece and Rosie (a toy bunny). Most of my spring decorations consist of rabbits; this is their time to shine. The little plate is from a yard sale; the other items from Kohl's markdowns. Bits and pieces that have accumulated over the years. 






Tomorrow will require warm clothes as I head out to sing with the Grace Village choir in chapel and in the afternoon attend Winona Literary Club. Thursday is supposed to be even colder with a high in the low 30's. Easter Sunday should be a beautiful 67-70. More to my liking. April is trying to start off with warmer days. Hurray for spring! It cheers me up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment