Sunday, March 28, 2021

A Life Cut Short By COVID

 Though it has been several months since the death of Bethany Nesbitt, I just discovered this article by her brother today. It was a link on the Facebook page of a lady in my church. She is greatly missed by her family. I heard of her death through Grace College and the local media. I did not know her, but she was the second person I learned had died from COVID in Winona Lake. 

When I hear about people who think COVID is not a threat to young people, I wish they would see how Bethany at 20 had dreams for her life and family who adored her. Yet she became a fatality of the pandemic. 

Today we returned to our church to worship after a year of just live-streaming. We are fully inoculated so are ready to take part in what before the vaccine would have been high risk. So sad Bethany had no vaccine to protect her, but we know she is now safe in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment