Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Bee's Knees

I now see about 2 dozen moss roses opening each day. Mostly red with a few orange and yellow ones. When I went out this morning to weed the flower bed and to trim down the cheddar pinks, I noticed several bees entering the blooms. They think these flowers are the greatest and just for them. The moss roses start to close up in the afternoon; this definitely has to be breakfast for the bees.

My online orders are starting to roll in. One yesterday, two today. The clothes won't come until Wednesday and Thursday. I have slight trepidation about them. Ordering from a picture doesn't really give an accurate idea of color and texture, let alone fit. But they do come with free return shipping. That reassures me it was worth a try.

Our county has 768 positive cases of the novel corona virus. Many of those have recovered, but 11 have died. I expected an uptick of identified cases since the state has set up a testing site. The newspaper said they are testing about 200 people a day Tuesday through Saturday through August 8th. I am sad to see the additional deaths. 




No comments:

Post a Comment