Saturday, December 7, 2019

Classic Blue

I just saw on a blog that I regularly read that the Pantone color of the year for 2020 will be Classic Blue. Blue is my favorite color. I will have to do some store browsing to see if there is anything special I can add to my home or wardrobe.

I have a very busy week ahead. I so much want to "play" with my new Sony Cybershot camera; it takes a great effort to keep from spending much time with it. This has two point-and-shoot settings, but you can tweak some of the features even within those settings. However, it can also be used as a manual camera. I don't know enough about cameras to use that now, but maybe some day. I ordered the camera online, and it wasn't supposed to arrive until December 10th, but it arrived a week early. I should probably put it back in the box rather than have it sitting on the lamp table next to me.

I will have to share more about this camera after December 15th when my Christmas activities and concerts, etc. are over.




No comments:

Post a Comment