Thursday, April 6, 2017

Spring Inside At Least

Our forecast for today was for snow and gusty winds. The winds are here, but the snow if it comes won't be until tonight. Right now around 2 p.m. it is 39 degrees. The crazy Indiana weather will turn into 70 degrees Sunday. I talked with my neighbor behind me this morning. She said when she started walking her dog, it stopped and stared at my patio. My husband had leaned the bird feeder against his storage box as it often blows over in high wind. The dog knew something was different and not quite right she said.

I created my own spring inside by buying some plants. They are starting to open.




My daffodils outside are starting to bloom; hope this cold weather doesn't zap the flowers and kill them before they open up all the way.


Getting ready to start a jigsaw puzzle that looks like spring, too. It's a big one; usually I prefer less than 1000 pieces these days. It's a good day to stay inside.




No comments:

Post a Comment