Tuesday, June 1, 2021

More Blooms In the 'Hood on Phone

 I am doing quite well today. I went for a walk and took pix on my cell phone. Last night I slept in my bed instead of the recliner. It is a bit awkward because I have to prop my head up some with a small pillow. I am taking Tylenol in the daytime with percocet before bedtime and once through the night (alarm set on my phone). I use my new phone to "summon" my husband when I need help. The neck brace is hot to wear now that the weather is heating up. Hopefully it will come off for good on June 9th.

For blog purposes, taking photos on my cell phone is kind of clumsy. I have to send them from the phone to my computer or cloud storage to include them in the blog post. 





Not many people sitting on their porches; quite a few doors have the screens open to fresh air. 




I haven't killed my porch plants yet.


A pop-up card from loved ones. I have received several cards and phone calls wishing me well.

I find walking eases pain; sitting for very long increases pain. Probably going to rain tomorrow. I will have to make sure I get out of my chair and move around in the house. I am taking an afternoon nap most days though I found walking around the block not too tiring today. I do need to work on eating more fiber. That's my progress report such as it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment