Saturday, June 12, 2021

Pot in my pot?

 I am quite naive about street and recreational drugs. I have seen photos in news stories of canisters of marijuana buds, little green clumps, however. 


Last night I took a look at the pottery jug I bought in Illinois. I turned it upside down wanting to see if there were any manufacturing marks. There were not, but some crumbly dark stuff fell out almost like dried dirt. 

This morning I shook out what was inside. It appeared to be some kind of dried plant material. But the weird thing was that there were sheets of paper almost like waxed paper which lodged against the small aperture. I pulled them loose and out with some difficulty.


The dried material had some little specks of green that reminded me of the cannabis buds. 


The suspicion arose in my mind that this might have been somebody's stash. If so, the materials were well concealed but terribly difficult to retrieve. 

I googled for images of dried marijuana and saw that you can roll the stuff to make joints to smoke. Hmmm. Now I probably will be getting feeds on Facebook and news sites of marijuana, but I didn't know anybody to ask for corroboration. Maybe some of you savvy people can tell me if my suspicion was well-founded. There was no odor I could detect.

Anyway, it has been disposed of in the trash. Not the kind of "souvenir" I thought I was buying. I now have an empty clean pottery jug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment