Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Bible Verse Coloring Pages

Christian Book has some free coloring pages on its web. In the past, I have not found coloring pages engaging, but these pictures are fairly simple. It is nice to have something on the refrigerator in place of activity schedules and notices. Also, a good reminder of God's Word. There are 4 different pictures from which to choose. 



I knew I had some frozen grated zucchini in the garage freezer left from last year. Today while rummaging around I found it at the bottom. Tomorrow I am going to bake some bread.

I might also sort through a drawer in my bedroom. I have a book to read, but I wanted something else to do. We will probably start a jigsaw puzzle this weekend. 

It was nice Monday but the rest of the week is kind of cold with rain chances. I exercised with a YMCA 360 video this morning. I looked at the very short intro to Tai Chi, and the instructor mentioned a yoga video for back pain. I will try that this week sometime since I probably won't do much walking in the cold.

Starting to get a bit bored. I was glad for the coloring page diversion.

No comments:

Post a Comment