Saturday, August 12, 2023

Warsaw Farmers' Market August 12th


 I went to the Warsaw Farmers' Market this morning. I ended up with a zucchini for tonight, little tomatoes, a pumpkin pecan muffin, and 4 stems of zinnias at 25 cents a stem. It would have been nice to have more colors to choose from for the flowers, but the price was good.

There are definitely fewer vendors than in past summers. I know The Farm and the micro greens/herbs guy have moved to the Winona Lake market. It is humid today but with a breeze. I parked my RAV4 over a block on Main Street so I didn't have to maneuver into a tight spot. 

My husband spent the morning with a Grace Village grounds maintenance guy, a young fellow who wants to sharpen his woodworking skills. At lunch last week in the GV dining room, a couple we have some connection with from our SIL asked if my husband could repair a table for them. It has lots of loose joints and a crack in the board where a marble slab sits. He usually doesn't go long without some project showing up.




No comments:

Post a Comment