Saturday, August 19, 2023

August 19th Winona Lake Farmers' Market

 My husband and I made a quick stop at the Winona Lake Farmers' Market enroute to picking up our grocery order this morning.


I indulged in my $5 bouquet of flowers. 


I would have preferred a different pie, but I did not want to buy a large pie. A tomato for bacon and tomato sandwiches next week, zucchini to saute tonight and some to grate to freeze to bake zucchini bread in the fall. In the little box are two buckeye candies. They rolled around some in the box that I had put in my bag of purchases. The tops are kind of messed up. 


Our weather is nice today; tomorrow starts a hot spell in the 90's thru at least Thursday. It was 50 when I got up this morning; I had to throw a light blanket over me around 4:30 a.m. I love autumn so I will be happy when it comes, though I will miss the summer produce and flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment