Saturday, August 5, 2023

Today's Farmers' Market Purchases

 

This morning I and two of my neighbors went to the Farmers' Market in Winona Lake. I bought the small bouquet above. Next to the vendor where I bought the flowers was a table selling peacock feathers. The lady said they raised peacocks. My backdoor neighbor bought 3 feathers (one white). I wonder if she gave short feathers to the flower lady since there is a feather included with my flowers.

Lots of produce this time. I bought green beans and small tomatoes. I also bought a blueberry muffin to share with my husband at tomorrow's breakfast. 

It is going to rain this afternoon and evening. I have a grocery pick up to do so I guess I will learn how to use the wipers in my new SUV. It was very pleasant in the Miller Pavillion where the Farmers' Market is housed with a slight breeze. 

My husband's sister wants to try Papa Vino's so we are going to lunch there today. Burgers, leftover pineapple beans from the condo lunch and social, and sweet corn tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment