Tuesday, November 2, 2021

What's Left

 While taking my walk yesterday to photograph the fall foliage, I noticed passing the side of my house that there were still a few hydrangea blooms unaffected by the frost. I snipped them and brought them inside this afternoon.



I pulled up my moss roses last week on a warmer day seeing that pretty cold days were on tap this week. It is nice to have these last blooms from my yard to enjoy in my home.

Grace Village announced that Christmas cards had been donated for the residents to use. Today I browsed through those set out on a table in the lobby. I have discontinued sending batches of cards, but I have a handful of people to whom I like to send greetings.



Since I have so few cards needed, it was nice to have these free ones to use. Jehovah Jireh. God provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment