Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Purple Passion

It was a scorcher today, up around 90 degrees. We've run the air conditioner since yesterday afternoon. The heat makes the irises open up. 

I am becoming sensitive to the watering needs of my new potted plant. Every day in this hot weather.


This morning we ate breakfast in a restaurant. They did a good job spreading customers out, and the waitresses wore masks. I had some discomfort taking my mask off, however. The waitress came to refill coffee and clear dirty plates while I had the mask off. I have a slight cough from my allergies; I coughed into my napkin and made sure not to cough when she was near. Nobody seemed to pay any attention to me when I coughed. Not a lot of awareness of what was going on around them by the customers. I ask myself would I be observant of somebody displaying possible virus symptoms? Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment