Friday, April 26, 2019

Bargain puzzles

Besides the 5 decorating books I purchased at the Friends of the Library book sale yesterday, I bought 4 jigsaw puzzles at 50 cents each. I guess I was in the Spring mood looking at the flowers in these puzzles. I worked at the Grace Village library this morning. This afternoon I am going to start in on a jigsaw puzzle. I think I will do a 500-piece one so I can sit in my sunroom using my round table. A bit of sun from time to time breaks thru the cloud covering. It will clear out tonight which means the temperatures will drop. 34 early tomorrow morning, 33 Saturday night into Sunday morning. I am glad that I am enjoying puzzle flowers, not real ones as they would be frost nipped.

I received a letter in today's mail that the court case I was summoned to serve on as a juror was settled. I do not have to go to county court Tuesday after all.

Almost cool enough to wear the fuzzy top I picked up at the recent Grace Village Swap Shop, but I will refrain. 

Since gray is a blah wardrobe choice, I tucked in the striped scarf that belonged to my mom. I suppose I might wear a black turtleneck and add color with earrings instead. Something to put away for next fall/winter. Trying to enjoy Spring colors now.


No comments:

Post a Comment