Thursday, April 25, 2019

Godiva Wins

In looking for a chocolate Easter bunny, I limited myself to those in dark chocolate. The Godiva I think we had once before; the Lindt was new to us. I liked both. My husband said the Lindt was too dark and tasted bitter to him. Keep in mind that I like semisweet chocolate. So the Godiva wins and will be next year's choice. Probably just one bunny next year, too. All this candy is starting to show up on the scale.

The pear tree blossoms are open! I saw a few neighborhood tulips not quite open. My quince bush has buds, some showing a coral tinge. Spring is really here! Quite a bit of rain in the forecast, however. I don't have much time for walking outdoors next week anyway. I have a summons to jury duty in Warsaw; I have to call the night before because the case might be settled out of court.

I went to the North Webster Friends of the Library book sale this morning. I bought 5 decorating books to desecrate by cutting out photos for my decorating folders. One is about Barbra Streisand's house decorating. I really like her style. The others are mostly cottage and country decorating. One is about using baskets in decorating, describing the many kinds of baskets. I really like baskets. If I had a beamed ceiling, I would collect and hang baskets. Now I just have to be satisfied to read about them and peruse photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment