Sunday, October 14, 2018

Autumn Touches

We have had some crisp nights but mostly sunny days recently. It feels good to snuggle beneath the electric blanket. 
I finished this afternoon the jigsaw puzzle I bought at the North Webster FOL sale.

It is a nice fall scene and not too big, though I did have to use a TV tray to hold the sky pieces to begin with because I worked on my little glass patio table in the sunroom. I did it all by myself since hubs was busy with woodworking.

We had our first slices of the pumpkin pie last night. Very good. Some pumpkin pies are not seasoned the way I like, but this was just right. Had with Cool Whip on top. The streusel was a little messy. Lots more slices to eat up yet.

I put my autumn kitchen towels out again. I had them out a few weeks back, but now they have gone thru the laundry cycle and are clean to use again. I should look for a few more.


Tonight we had our first practice of the Christmas choir at church. We will sing December 9th.
The Grace Village choir looked at two Christmas pieces last Monday. We will probably get more tomorrow at practice. That concert is December 14th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment