Tuesday, October 23, 2018

A Beautiful Autumn Day

Wow! What a difference a few cold nights make. As I drove King's Highway in Winona Lake and towards Warsaw on Center Street the trees were bursting with color. I said thank you for the sharing of the fall beauty. 

I had some donations for Goodwill to drop off. When I browsed the books, I found 6 paperbacks and 1 hardback. Two decorating books will be perused for photos for my decorating folders. The cherry on top is that this was Senior 50% off day, and I didn't even know it. 


$4 for 7 books and that included rounding up for a donation to the Work Center. 
I am especially looking forward to reading this book by Ellen Stouffer as Thanksgiving approaches.
It is illustrated short stories.

I even have some time to play Qwirkle and Text Twist on my ipad before dinner. A great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment