Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Bloom of the Month: Tulips


The Bloom of the Month for April is tulips. There were coral, light pink, medium pink, and light purple to choose from. It is fun to pick up the bunch of flowers each month. We are expecting a couple of warm days, maybe even 70 tomorrow. 

I saw some daffodils in bloom in my neighborhood. The warm days and sun may hasten my daffodils to open up, too. The goldfinches turned yellow last week. Even though we will cool down next week, the coldest temperatures seem to be past. Hurray!

The library open house yesterday had about 20 people in attendance, most of whom came at the same time. LOL. All of those people along with a refreshment table crammed in to a rather small space made it cozy. 

I noticed last week that the IRS and the Indiana Department of Revenue have debited my checking account. Looks like we don't have to think about income taxes for another year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment