Sunday, March 5, 2017

Some of My Favorite Photos

I used one of my favorite photos as the background on my husband's Facebook. It got me thinking about some other favorites. Let me share a few with you. I would like to pursue photography more, but I really need a better camera to do that; so far, I have resisted the extra expenditure. I am wondering, too, now that lithium batteries are banned from airplanes, would that apply to lithium batteries for cameras? Has anybody had any experience with that? The camera I am interested in uses lithium batteries.

Here is the photo I used on Facebook
 Some have happy memories of trips taken








 Others were taken in my community or nearby towns





 The hat I played around with Fotosketcher
I liked the lighting of this photo at Connor Prairie Settlement

A lot of them depict nature



Some are interesting items



I am thinking of making some notecards with some of these photos featured. Maybe in a few months when I have more time.


No comments:

Post a Comment