Thursday, October 31, 2013

Wretched Halloween

Unfortunately, today is rainy and windy. This evening thunder storms with lightening are a real possibility for trick-or-treaters. My husband had a dental appointment, and I needed to grocery shop. One of my stops was Meijers where Susan Boyle’s new Christmas CD was on sale.

Home for Christmas will be fun to listen to while decorating the Christmas tree the weekend after Thanksgiving.

All the stores have Christmas goods on the shelves already. Many of them had them several weeks ago. As much as I would like to listen to this CD, I will wait until the more appropriate time.

We won’t have any little kids come to our door if the last two years are typical. With the wretched weather, probably even fewer will venture far. Across the street a new neighbor is moving in today. I guess she couldn’t wait or reschedule. Bad day to move. I am staying snug and warm here at home now the grocery shopping is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment