Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Turned a Corner?

 

I am only using tylenol for pain control now. I haven't been walking as much as I should partly because I don't have much energy, and the pain level increased when walking. But Monday I walked twice as far as before and did OK. Perhaps I turned a corner. Today walking was harder again because I had some pain higher up where I have scoliosis. That is something I need to discuss with the surgeon. How does the things that he did at L3 thru L5 affect the scoliosis? 

The sprinkler system is still down (over 3 weeks), and we have had very little rain. Yesterday two men in orange T-shirts were working around the area where the control panel was burned. Maybe we will see some progress soon. My husband has faithfully watered my 2 pots of geraniums on the front porch. We are in the 80's now.

The flowers above are what I have left from my June 9th arrangement. They have lasted longer than I expected.

I think by the end of this week I will try knitting a headband using some yarn I bought at a garage sale. I found a free pattern on the internet. Lots of patterns, but many use cables which I have not learned to do. This was fairly simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment