Saturday, April 8, 2023

No Godiva Bunnies

I brought a few of my daffodils inside to enjoy this Easter weekend. They probably won't last more than a week outside anyway. The pretty card is from my sister-in-law who lives in Wisconsin.

I looked for the chocolate Godiva bunnies in 4 stores (3 that had them last year). I didn't get to Walmart so maybe they had them. All I could find were the Lindt bunnies which after my previous "taste test" I had decided were not as tasty. So this year we have Godiva candies in a bag instead. They were sitting in the Easter candy aisle at Walgreen's and were on sale. They will probably be more interesting than the chocolate bunny.


Usually, we have scrambled eggs on Sunday, but tomorrow I am going to bake an already-prepared quiche Lorraine. We also have some chocolate chip scones which were substitutes in my on-line order/parking lot pickup groceries. I had ordered vanilla scones. I also ordered strawberries which were out-of-stock re the Kroger employee. I debated whether to go to a grocery store today to find strawberries for tomorrow's breakfast but decided I don't want to be in a crowded store. We will have the Mandarin oranges by themselves. 

Have a blessed Easter celebrating our Lord's resurrection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment