Saturday, November 4, 2017

Operation Christmas Child 2017

All done shopping for my Operation Christmas Child box. I will go online and pay the shipping amount so I can have the box tracked to the receiving country. Last year my box went to Columbia, South America. I went to several craft shows today hoping to find more to add, but didn't buy anything for the box. The little net bag has a beaded bracelet I bought last Saturday at a craft show.

I will take the box to church tomorrow so it can join the other boxes to be taken to the area distribution place on November 12th. No candy allowed this year. I used to pack Tootsie pops or something like that so the child would have something to share. Instead I am including a package of combs. This box is for a girl 10-14 years old.

If you don't have time or energy to shop, you can go to Samaritan's Purse web page and for $25 they will pack a box so you can participate that way or you can choose what to put in the box fom options given. You will still be contributing to the happiness of a child and giving that child the opportunity to hear the Gospel. Don't miss out on a chance to share love.


No comments:

Post a Comment