Thursday, November 16, 2017

They're Back

Remember the Lindt Lindor Peppermint White Chocolate Truffles I bought at the after-Christmas sales last year? They are in the grocery store again. I bought two bags with two coupons. Looking forward to indulging in these tasty bonbons. 

I finally defrosted the chest freezer in the garage this week. All kinds of odds and ends that either needed to be thrown out or eaten up soon. One of those was Mrs. Shubert's mini loaves which I don't think they even sell any more in my store. Normally, I would eat a loaf, sharing the other half with my husband. That is sort of like eating a large roll. But I baked both mini loaves, ate the whole thing one night because my husband has been in Texas, and reheated and ate the other whole loaf the next night. So delicious. The scale tells me I better cut back quickly in order to indulge in some Thanksgiving goodies at the restaurant buffet without too much caloric damage. 

I turned on the porch light a short while ago. Hubby will be home soon. He had a good time with his woodworking buddies, but now that he has a smart phone he sent frequent emails and called a few times. He never really separated from home on this trip like in the past. 


No comments:

Post a Comment