Saturday, October 1, 2016

Blueberry Muffin Break

 

When the heavy rain stopped around 10:15 this morning, I headed for the Calvary Tabernacle rummage and bake sale about half a mile from my house. I brought back 4 blueberry muffins. My husband and I had a morning break. We’ll enjoy the other two muffins with our scrambled eggs tomorrow.

Mostly this church was selling chairs, but I did find a jigsaw puzzle.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I will work on this next weekend after my very busy week is over. I felt like something other than folk-style landscapes which there were several at this sale.

You can see these photos clearly because I used a tripod. As I helped my sister-in-law clean out a closet, there was a tripod in the corner which she didn’t want. I have never used a tripod, but the difference was amazing. It just confirms my suspicion that my blurry photos are the result of the slight tremor in my left hand. I used to be able to take close-ups with few problems, but not the past few years.

BTW, the corn-flake-coated chicken drumsticks were good. I didn’t crush quite enough corn flakes so a little skimpy on the last drumstick. I will make these again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment