Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Autumn Arrives

It has felt and looked like autumn for at least a week now, but now it is officially here. It was 39 degrees when I got up this morning. However, it will warm up slightly for the rest of this week, gorgeous weather in the 70s with no rain and bright blue skies.

More leaves are turning colors now, especially the maples and burning bushes. 

Thursday I will go to the Friends of the Library book sale in North Webster. I usually find a few dozen suitable books for the Grace Village library. I’ve almost used up my funds though, so unless we receive donations, this might be my final sale for the year.

 I did some fall decorating two weeks ago before I got busy with choir and literary club. Besides my sunroom decorations, I added these to the dining/living area.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

We bought some apple cider 2 weeks ago at the grocery store, but maybe we will go to Kercher's in Goshen soon to buy some apples and more cider. They say apples have been abundant this year. That would be a nice little outing.

Hope your autumn is nice as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment