Sunday, September 23, 2012

More Lamb Talk

Last Tuesday when I went to choir rehearsal, I discovered one of the first songs we will sing in chapel is Like a Lamb Who Needs the Shepherd by Ralph Carmichael.

Where He leads me I must follow, Without Him I’d lose my way.
I will see a bright tomorrow if I follow Him today.
Like a lamb who needs the shepherd, At His side I’ll always stay.
Through the night His strength I’ll borrow, Then I’ll see another day.

Life is like a winding pathway, Who can tell what lies ahead?
Will it lead to shady pastures, or to wilderness instead?
Like a lamb who needs the shepherd, when into the night I go,
Help me find the path that’s narrow, While I travel here below.

Though you walk through darkest valleys and the sky is cold and gray,
Though you climb the steepest mountains He will never let you stray.
Like a lamb who needs the shepherd, By your side He’ll always stay.
‘Til the end of life’s long journey He will lead you all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment