Monday, September 17, 2012

Autumn Approaches

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

We are entering my favorite time of year, the first half of autumn. The only thing I dislike in these first weeks of the season is  the ragweed pollen which puts me in a hay fever tizzy. I put out some new decorations inside my condo and bought some mums for the porch.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA                OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I have some Holly Hobby calendar pictures I put in frames in my sunroom. I changed to fallish ones. The middle of the trio is pictured below and says

“Home sweet home is sweeter still

When days take on an autumn chill”.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The condo behind us is vacant now. The occupants moved over to an apartment in the congregant living section because of health issues. The tree beside that condo has red “berries” now. I don’t know what this tree is. A crabapple? At first, I thought it was an ash, but the pictures of ash on the internet show fuller clusters of a more-orange berry. Anybody know what the tree is?

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

This is a busy week with choir and literary club starting up again. Hope you enjoy the new season, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment