Sunday, June 24, 2012

Saturday Surprise

Yesterday afternoon I received a call from Lisa Mundinger of Cookin Cute. She wanted to make a delivery to my home. Since I hadn’t ordered anything from her, I suspected this involved my sister. When my sister visited us here in Winona Lake, we browsed the shops of the Village at Winona. I had commented in Whetstone Woodenware about the cute aprons they were now selling. I was informed they were on consignment from Lisa. My sister is now back home in California, but apparently she returned to the shop and found the apron sold so special ordered one from Lisa, even enclosing a thank you card for our hospitality.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA                                                                  P1010415    

I was totally surprised by this gift.
Last night we followed up the Masterworks concert with a scoop of Killer Chocolate ice cream at Kelaineys. We just beat the crowd of hungry musicians by 5 minutes.
Sweet apron, sweet sister, sweet ice cream. A great combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment