Saturday, May 4, 2024

Arts, Crafts, More

 

When my husband came home Friday after eating breakfast with a friend, he said "Did you see the new resident out front?"

The gardener had removed the spent tulips and planted a rose bush in their place. It is already full of blooms. It makes my heart happy to know I will once again have roses to put in my bud vases.

Today Grace Village hosted an Arts and Crafts fair to celebrate its 50th anniversary. There were about 40 vendors set up in the parking lot in front of the healthcare entrance. 




We walked over as many parking spots were now unavailable. I purchased a pair of blue earrings. The vendor put them into a net bag ready to give as a gift. I bought them for myself, however.



My husband and I had split up to peruse the booths. He bought a lasered tealight holder.


Around noon he returned to the fair to buy 2 pulled pork sandwiches stuffed full. Only $5 per sandwich. He brought them home to eat.


I had purchased a monster cookie earlier at the fair so we finished our meal by splitting that. I put the spoon next to it so you can see how big it is.


We are having a lovely spring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment