Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Pink!

 The patio cheddar pinks are in full bloom.


Monday I bought two pots of geraniums that are now sitting on my front porch.


It's been a bit breezy to sit on the porch lately. Maybe tomorrow. I borrowed 2 books on spiritual formation from Hoopla. I started one. I have 20 days left to finish them. 

My insurance company pays for Mom's Meals, but it looks like only for people who have been hospitalized. I will need to check on that. We can self-pay. We might do that for the first week after my back surgery. These have a long shelf-life (well, really refrigeration life) and are microwaveable. Of course there are frozen items from the grocery store that can be microwaved. I think I should hear from the surgery scheduler by the end of next week as to insurance authorization for the surgery. Once it is authorized, I will communicate with United Healthcare to see how Mom's Meals are covered and the qualifications. Only 3 weeks away now.

No comments:

Post a Comment