Friday, October 8, 2021

Autumn Decor

 With our temperatures about to enter the 80's the next few days, it hardly seems like autumn. I did put out autumn decorations this past week, however.

The sunroom has its usual leaf runner and Holly Hobby mounted pictures, but this year I bought some pillow covers.




I also put some on the glider loveseat. They came as a set of 4.


I put other things throughout the living room and dining area.





I still haven't added the fake bittersweet to the jug yet. I did get the wire cutters out of the garage this afternoon so pretty soon I will cut it apart.
The real stuff which I had very little of because the plant grew out over a pond, had shriveled up.






The dried plants and feather vase is actually in the sunroom.

I did put out a few things outdoors.



I am ready for some real autumn temperatures though. It has been fairly warm so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment