Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Down-sized Bouquet

It has been one week since I received my anniversary bouquet. Today I pulled out a few blooms that may last a few more days and rearranged them. I do like the pink lilies. 

I have been reading Finding Chika by Mitch Albom. It is a fairly small book. I started it last night and will finish it today. It is a touching remembrance of his ward from Haiti who at 5 years old was diagnosed with an aggressive brain tumor. It is a good reminder of how precious each individual is and how great the loss of that person is to those who love him/her. 

Though our temperatures are creeping up each day and will be 90 by the weekend, the humidity is staying low which makes for nice mornings. Yesterday I sat on the front porch. Sunday afternoon we drove through the countryside a bit for a change of scenery. 


No comments:

Post a Comment