Thursday, March 15, 2018

March Bloom of the Month; Battling the Bard

I stopped by Martin's today to pick up my free March Bloom of the Month. It is a dozen roses this month. My husband got an extra smooch at lunchtime. 



I am getting antsy for spring flowers, but with a few small snow storms and colder temperatures, my daffodils are not growing very fast any more.

My nephew who is a Shakespeare scholar bought his mother this puzzle for Christmas. He doesn't work on jigsaw puzzles though. Fortunately, the other family members pitched in to put it together. We borrowed it this week. We worked on it yesterday, but now all of the easier sections are done. Time to get out the magnifying glass.
I have almost completed my federal income tax return on TurboTax. I think I might wait until next week to do the state one.
It will be interesting next year to see what difference the new tax code makes. Not much I am thinking. We already don't itemize.

No comments:

Post a Comment