Thursday, March 22, 2018

Helping Out Spring

At least the forecast for 3-5 inches of snow on Saturday has been changed to flurries and light snow. I went outside today to pick up the dried out strips of ornamental grass that had blown into the netting. Nothing to get excited about re the daffodils and crocus.



This afternoon I went to Meijer to buy an Easter lily. There was an ad featured in the circular. Not one lily. The employee said they expected a truck by tonight. Phoo! The ad came out last weekend, but there wasn't even display space set aside for the lilies. Slow in arriving apparently.

I bought a small pot of pink tulips which I had planned to buy along with the lily. 

I also got out of the closet my blue with white flowers apron. It joins the pretty blooming apron I recently bought on Etsy. 
It's going to look like spring inside at least if I have my way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment