Monday, December 11, 2017

Christmas Tree Grove


I have a Christmas tree grove in my den today. My husband learned to turn these when he joined his woodworking buddies in Texas for a few days. He had painted them green before we left for Williamsburg; today he painted the "ornaments". Aren't they cute?

I will try to post about our Road Scholar trip to Williamsburg in a few days. We drove to Virginia, leaving last Sunday and returning yesterday. It was a wonderful experience despite ending with cold temperatures and sleet and snow from winter storm Benji. We are expecting snow and blowing winds tomorrow here. I have a haircut appointment in the afternoon. Otherwise, I am staying inside and doing laundry. I will play my new CD of the armonica. You will learn about that in the Williamsburg post.


No comments:

Post a Comment