Thursday, April 7, 2016

Over-Stuffed

 

I needed to go to Fort Wayne this week to exchange the ink cartridge I bought for my printer at Best Buy. I bought the wrong one. The only excuse I have is that I was distracted by the happiness for my sister-in-law buying a new laptop computer and when she asked the salesman to get an ink cartridge for her printer, I said get one for me, too. We both have Canon Pixma printers. When I got home I realized I should have checked the notation inside my calendar book; wrong cartridge. Her printer is not like mine.

Since I was in Fort Wayne, I stopped at Ollie’s Bargain Center that I had learned of on my previous trip to Half-Price Books. What joy to find a decorating book for a few dollars. More snipping for my folder.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And God decided to double my pleasure. At Half-Price Books another decorating book with photos I like.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Each book chock-full of lovely photos of the type of decorating I prefer, yet cheaper than buying a current magazine from the newsstand.

Though I do some weeding/discarding when I peruse my folder, I obviously need to find some additional folders. I had taped up the side once, but now the folder is so over-stuffed the only way to fix it is to remove some of the photos.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Today has had rain, snow, sleet, wind, brief sunshine, but has fallen from 39 degrees to 36 degrees since noon. A perfect day to sit in the recliner and go through my new books. I am itching to wear spring clothes, so tired of winter things, but that isn’t going to happen for at least another week.

A lot of the blogs I read regularly have slowed down. A few posts per month. Hibernating like me? Or maybe really busy, which also is true for me through the 17th. There is a public library sale coming up on the 15th. Maybe I better get busy buying folders; no telling what I might find at that sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment