Sunday, April 24, 2016

A Sunday Stroll

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Such a warm pretty day; I decided to take a walk over to the pond. Now I am having a sneezing attack from the pollen, but it was worth it.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I saw and heard geese; spied a frog and a fish in the water.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The grape hyacinth on the bank was prettier than where the frog was hiding.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Most of the daffodil blooms are gone, but the tulips are starting. I hope to make my annual trip to Peabody Retirement Community this week to see their beautiful tulips.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

P4241265

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I wish I had a way to convey smell to you. I don’t know what this bush with white flowers is in front of Grace Village, but I noticed its sweet smell right away.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Some of the blossoms on trees emitted a lovely scent, too.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

A house across from the pond.

The house on Wooster Road in front of some of the Grace Village condos is vacant, but that doesn’t mean there was no sign of spring life. The phlox is there.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

No comments:

Post a Comment