Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Blessed Christmas

3129561_1024x768

 

We had hoped to attend a Christmas Eve service, but that is not going to happen. Both my husband and I still tire easily after having the flu the past 5-6 days, plus coughs. We are on the mend, but not back to normal. We will save our energy for a Christmas brunch tomorrow with family. I did make eggnog pie this morning and have choucroute in the oven for tonight’s supper.

It has been a gray rainy day, though the temperatures are fairly mild. There is a possibility of snow tonight when the temps drop, but there won’t be much accumulation. I read a book on my ipad, my husband is working on a jigsaw puzzle (which I am having trouble getting into—very challenging), and this evening I will go back to knitting a scarf I started last night. I had expected a relaxed unhurried week for the most part, and now with sickness it has been even more slow-paced. That isn’t bad.

We wish you all a blessed Christmas, hopefully with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment