Saturday, October 20, 2012

Applebee’s Brownie Bites

[IMG]
I had big plans for Friday that changed because of scheduling a medical procedure that would make me unalert most of the day. I also could not eat anything for breakfast Friday so I decided to splurge Thursday night. My husband and I had eaten Applebee’s Brownie Bites a few times after our Sunday afternoon meal there. We decided to have a “dessert date” Thursday. This delicious small dessert did not appear on the dessert menu, but when I asked if it was available, the waitress said certainly. I guess it is mostly a lunch menu item, but since they have a brownie dessert for $5-$6, they have the ingredients on hand. Just ask.
Mmm. Warm chocolate brownie with ice cream and fudge sauce. Only $1. A serving just right for 1 person so we each ordered one. My husband’s coffee cost twice as much as the dessert. I had a glass of water. If you need a little pick-me-up or treat, order the Brownie Bite at Applebee’s. The ice cream “shooters” also look interesting, but they cost a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment