Saturday, September 30, 2023

Peach Pie and Other Treats

 Today was Winona Lake Farmers Market's last day of the season. I noticed at least 4 vendors "missing"; I haven't been for a few weeks so perhaps these vendors left earlier in the month. I bought some peppers to use in a stir fry. They were small and round; I had hoped they would have less seeds to clear out. Alas, they had more seeds. 


We ate the 4 small round pumpkin cookies with icing at lunch before I thought to get a photo. The marbled brownies I have put in an airtight container. We probably won't eat them for a few days because we have peach pie to eat. 

I baked the frozen Crane's peach pie from Michigan. It is tasty. 



I also bought a zinnia bouquet, most likely my last one of the season.


I could visit the Warsaw Farmers Market. It will be open thru October 28th. Next weekend is to turn cold, high in the 50's. Today we were high 70's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment