Friday, September 9, 2022

Estate Tag Sale

 This morning we ate breakfast at Creighton's Crazy Egg not far from Etna Green. Then we drove a few miles to an estate tag sale. I know I don't really need stuff, but it is fun to look.

The deceased lady had an unbelievable number of collectibles from china, glassware, and figurines. I did buy two decorative items, 4 napkins in a package so never used, and a little spatula. I already have two little spatulas like I bought, but there are times when I could use another one. Lots of kitchen tools and gadgets for $1 each.


Tomorrow most of the things will be marked down half off. There was some beautiful furniture. I coveted a white wicker chaise longue but of course have no place to put it in my home. In the past I went to another estate tag sale run by J & J Taggers, and I got some good deals on the last day. Etna Green is pretty far away to return. 

I think I will try to go to Warsaw Farmers' Market to look for tomatoes and baked goods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment