Wednesday, January 22, 2020

A Little Color

It has been rather gray the past few days, but today we do have sun before our weekend rain and snow arrive. I bought a few tulips at the grocery store Monday to brighten things up.




Yesterday I attended the January Grace Village birthday party. I selected a carnation to bring home as I was one of the honorees.




As I was eating the birthday cake, I realized I only had one earring on. Oh, no! One of my favorite beading creations. I need to remember to wear those little nubs that keep hook earrings from falling out. I retraced my steps but no sighting of the missing jewelry. Then last night as I was undressing in front of my closet, I head a soft plop. There on the floor was the missing earring. I guess it had fallen inside of my clothes. I know I shouldn't be attached to things, but I was feeling kind of low before it reappeared. I was working through an attitude adjustment the rest of the evening reminding myself it was "stuff". Praise the Lord that He even helps us with the little things of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment