Friday, November 2, 2018

Time For Operation Christmas Child 2018

Operation Christmas Child has a new box option this year: a green and red plastic box. They also offer the cardboard box, and of course one can provide their own box.

The big gift for the 10-14 years-old girl recipient in my box is a tote bag.

Besides the tote bag I included a package of combs, toothbrushes, a washcloth and small hand towel, a black ballpark cap, a ribbon-covered headband, a wallet purse, two bandanas, and two bracelets. The bracelets and the headband were provided to our church by someone who does that kind of work and had left-overs from craft sales.

 I am still hoping to find a small item or two at the local Christmas craft shows tomorrow. Sunday I will take it to my church to join the boxes that have already been done. November 11th is the deadline. 

How is your box coming along? Better hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment