Friday, January 13, 2017

Windows 10 Photo App

 

A few days ago I wanted to sort thru some of my photos with the idea of deleting some of them. I have an old Microsoft Pictures program that I generally use for editing individual photos and creating albums. I noticed in the list of Windows 10 apps one called Photo. I decided to see what it does. I like it for getting a general idea of what photos I added in the past months. When it comes up, it displays something called Collections by timeline. The photos added display sort of like a mosaic. I can quickly see which photos I no longer want to keep.

With my other pictures program, I would have to open each folder and view the photos inside. This newer app doesn’t have them by storage folder so I get a whole new perspective on the photos. One can click on an individual photo to see a bigger view, but the general mosaic display is nice and bright and clear and good-sized. I can delete easily, too. I am enjoying seeing my photos in a different way.

This app does have some enhancing and editing modules. Except for rotating a few photos, I haven’t tried those yet. What programs or apps do you use with your photos?

No comments:

Post a Comment